Sunday, August 17, 2008

WHAT!??...I'm in Level 2...!???

Another year has begun...
Another class of Sunset and AIMers have arrived...
Another list of assignments for classes have been given...

...And I'm in my second year at SIBI! I'm Level 2!

This is somewhat surprising to me. Not that I didn't think I'd make it this far...(ok, I'll admit it, there were some tough days last year)...but it's just crazy to think that I'm now one of those to whom Level 1 looks at and thinks, "If she can do it, so can I." That's just weird, because I remember those to whom I looked up to in Level 2 last year...and now they're scattered all over the US. Some are even preparing to head to Mission points around the world! And that could be me someday. Maybe not in a year...but probably not too far away. Certainly closer than I think!

Last week was a bit nuts, as it was our first week of school. Everyone got here, tried to settle in, and hit the books...some of us less prepared than we thought we'd be! But we made it through, and I'm sure this week will be a much easier one. I love both new classes (SIBI and AIM), and I can't wait until I know them better! Please be praying for all of the students this year, as well as the staff and instructors at the school, and all they have to put up with--including us! :)

No comments: