Sunday, August 31, 2008

It's Been A While...I know.

Lots of things have been happening around SIBI, AIM, and my life! SIBI and AIM are normally crazy this time of year, and I suppose that means that I am a bit crazy too. I have been doing my best to get back into the swing of things, balance my world, and in the midst of it all LEARN SOMETHING! :) I have amazing teacher, wonderful friends, and an Incredible God! So, I can't really fail...because there are so many people backing me in this life. I truly am grateful for those whom the Lord has sent my way, to bless and encourage me! He's truly amazing!

This blog is a shorty, because it's pretty last and I need to get to bed. Tomorrow is the AIMers' second Sunday out at Sudan, so I need to be somewhat "wake" for that. We're picking black eyed peas for the older ladies and then will be taken them bags full. This is one of my favorite things all year at Sudan! We need to do more stuff like that within the Church..."Caring for those who are challenged in that area...simply because we love them." That's a biblical example, as far as I can see...from reading God's inspired Word.

Love to you all!
Jessica

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jessica,

I just wanted to let you know that there is always at least someone trying to understand and relate to you! You are dearly loved by God and beautiful in His eyes. Remember that there is a boy that sees from that prospective too.

The Boy