Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Flight to Seattle

So, last Monday my Aunt bought me a ticket to come home...and today I flew 6 hours to come home. Grandma had my Aunt cancel all her medical appointments, and in doing so has made the decision to let herself go "Home". Everyone is dealing with it best they can, and life is trying to go on as "normal" here. I got to talk with Grandma this evening and she caught me up on what's been going on with her (and any other random tidbits that she could remember about what's up with other people as well). She told me the saddest thing... she said that even though I haven't been here, she sees me. When the light catches the gold in one of my sisters' hair, or when they dress like me, etc...she sees me. It's good to be home, even if just to bring comfort to those who have missed me and have wanted me here. It's going to be a tough week, as it's been said that she may not make it to Sunday...but only God knows that.

Please keep my family in your prayers. I know many of you are already doing that, and I thank you! Your love and prayers help keep us sane. If any of you want to send cards to my family, here is the address of where to send them to:

Miller/Smith Household
6915 Seward Park Ave. So.
Seattle, Wa. 98118

With love,
Jessica

1 comment:

Connie said...

We love and appreciate you so much! You are real blessing to our lives. Please know you are in our thoughts and prayers continually. HE has the power to hold you and your family through all of this. Never forget we are here for you!
Love,
Connie