Thursday, January 17, 2008

Being Honest

I've decided to use this blogsite to be honest. Ok, yes, with you (the readers), but mainly with myself...and that seems to be really important at the moment.
I don't know how well people will take to that...
Seeing as I am well known by many (well, those who know me),
and in some circles am suppose to have it all together.

"Well, I'm in a Bible School...learning how to minister...working with AIMers,
for goodness sakes!"


But, in all honesty...I feel like a wreck.

I love what I do, where I am, where God's taking me!!! How I feel about me is not a reflection on that aspect of my life at all. Some days, I feel like, being here...doing what I'm doing...is the only thing keeping me sane.

But, even though I love what I'm doing (all of it);
I don't understand myself...
I feel lost...
I neglect my food consumption on purpose some days...
I'm negative of myself, far more than I'll be of anyone else--ever!...
I find most days to be hard to deal with right now.

And yet...

I know God loves me...
I have an amazing source of His Family around me...
I am seeking advice and help for the journey...
I am reaching out...
I am making changes, slowly.

Please be praying for me, and that I will let God heal and grow me.
That I can use this time to dig deep, and that satan will stay far from me.

Love you all!

No comments: