Wednesday, February 18, 2009

108 Days

I have been staring at my blogger tab at the top of my browser for far too long, contemplating if I should write a blog or not. I have (up until today) said, "No, I won't write today." But, today, I am breaking down and writing something!

This is awesome...so I have to share!

...I will be getting married in only 108 days!

Can you believe it!? Neither can I, really...because I never really thought I would ever get married! Not that I didn't believe God had someone out there for me...I know that God can do things that seem impossible to us at the time. And yet again, He does the impossible in my life! First of all, He send his son to save me...and now, he has sent me a wonderful, Godly man to live out the rest of my life with! How much more can a girl ask for!? Nothing more than what He can give. And I pray that I will live a life worthy of both those gifts!

Thanks for reading this short blog. Comment if you so desire... Know that I love you!

No comments: